Personal data processing policy
- General provisions
This personal data processing policy has been drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006. No. 152-FL «On Personal Data» and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of LLC SPb Tech Roll (hereinafter - the Operator), PSRN: 1157847044409, INN: 7804183572, registration address: 195221, St. Petersburg, Klyuchevaya str., 30А.
1) The Operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of human and civil rights and freedoms when processing their personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets;
2) This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can obtain about visitors to the website https://techroll.ru.
- Basic concepts used in the Policy
1) Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data using computer technology;
2) Blocking of personal data - temporary termination of the processing of personal data (except in cases where processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
3) Website - a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address https://techroll.ru;
4) Information system of personal data - a set of personal data contained in databases and ensuring their processing, information technologies and technical means;
5) Anonymization of personal data - actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, the belonging of personal data to a specific User or other subject of personal data;
6) Personal data processing - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
7) Operator - a state body, a municipal body, a legal entity or an individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) committed with personal data;
8) Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the website https://techroll.ru;
9) User - any visitor to the website https://techroll.ru;
10) Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
11) Dissemination of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or at acquaintance with the personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in the media, posting on information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
12) Cross-border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, to a foreign individual or foreign legal entity;
13) Destruction of personal data - any actions as a result of which personal data are destroyed irrevocably with the impossibility of further restoring the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
- The Operator can process the following personal data of the User
1) Surname, name, patronymic;
2) Email address;
3) Phone numbers;
4) The site also collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrica and Google Analytics);
5) The above data hereinafter in the text of the Policy are united by the general concept of Personal data.
- Purposes of processing personal data
1) The purpose of processing the User's personal data is informing the User by sending emails and phone calls, offering the User services and goods, concluding, executing and terminating civil contracts;
2) The Operator also has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending a letter to the Operator to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Refusal to notify about new products and services and special offers";
3) Anonymized User data collected using Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
- Legal basis for the processing of personal data
1) The Operator processes the User's personal data only if it is filled in and / or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website https://techroll.ru. By filling out the appropriate forms and / or sending his personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy;
- The procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and other types of processing of personal data
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
1) The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons;
2) The user's personal data may be transferred to third parties - partners of the Operator in order to process requests for the provision of services and provide information, as well as in order to offer goods and services relevant to the User; to third parties in respect of whom the assignment of rights or obligations has been made; any national and / or international regulatory body, law enforcement agencies, central or local executive authorities, other official or state bodies or courts, in respect of which the Operator is obliged to provide information in accordance with applicable law upon request; to third parties, if the User has consented to the transfer of his Personal Information or the transfer of Personal Information is required to provide the User with the appropriate Service or to fulfill a specific agreement or contract concluded with the User.
3) In case of revealing inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently, by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com marked "Updating personal data";
4) The period for processing personal data is unlimited. The user can at any time revoke his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the Operator's email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the note "Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data".
- Cross-border transfer of personal data
1) The operator, prior to the start of the cross-border transfer of personal data, is obliged to make sure that the foreign state, to whose territory it is supposed to transfer personal data, provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data;
2) Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if the subject of personal data has consent in writing to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and / or execution of an agreement to which the subject of personal data is a party.
- Final provisions
1) Пользователь может получить любые разъяснения по интересующим вопросам, касающимся обработки его персональных данных, обратившись к Оператору с помощью электронной почты email@example.com;
2) В данном документе будут отражены любые изменения политики обработки персональных данных Оператором. Политика действует бессрочно до замены ее новой версией;
3) Актуальная версия Политики в свободном доступе расположена в сети Интернет по адресу https://techroll.ru/privacy/.