Foamed adhesive tape (reflective)
Foamed double-sided adhesive tape «reflective adhesive tape» is a double-sided adhesive tape based on fine-meshed expanded polyethylene and with an adhesive layer hot melt on both sides.
Thanks to a considerable thickness of the tape base and to adhesive compound having high degree of adhesiveness, the tape can be used on rough and uneven surfaces. In this case irregularities disappear thanks to the base deformation.
Nowadays application of «reflective adhesive tape» is the most convenient and progressive way of securing and installation of mirrors in furniture and glass industry, in repairing, construction and interior works.
Usage of «reflective tape» makes it possible:
- To accelerate installation technology, to make it more simple and clearer.
- To decrease the percentage of waste and rejections.
- To improve exterior appearance of structures
- To keep quality of the mirror for a long time, since in course of time glue does not destroy metallized surface.
- To secure fastness and reliability of fastening of mirrors.
Foamed double-sided adhesive tape is also widely used as an alternative to nails, screws and glue for fastening and installation of various elements in construction and repairing works, in everyday life and in industries. The tape makes it possible to fasten articles and structures made of metal, plastic, glass, ceramics, wood, cardboard, etc. With «reflective adhesive tape» it is possible to fasten plastic borders and floor skirting, plates, hooks, decorative fixtures, frames, posters and many other things.
- Guaranteed good adhesion to any solid surfaces, in case all operational requirements are fulfilled.
- Soft foamed basis and special glue makes it possible to glue even to rough and uneven surfaces.
- Polyethylene base can be easily removed from the base.
- In order to prevent fastening of to rolls, on both sides the roll is covered with stickers.
- White base makes fastening to white surfaces (such as tiles and paper) almost invisible.