Crepe (paper adhesive tapes)
Crepe (painting edging tape) is an adhesive tape on a paper base with subtle corrugations on one side with a rubber adhesive layer. The adhesive compound is picked up in such a way that after removal of the tape there are no traces left.
- The adhesive layer does not leave traces after removal of the tape.
- Corrugation of the paper base prevents from running-off of paint.
- Retail and wholesale trade (construction, appliance, stationary shops, markets, trade fairs, etc.).
- If crepe (painting edging tape) is sold in construction shops, in order to increase the volume of sales it is desirable to place crepe not only in the department of accompanying goods but as well in the paint and varnish production department as a product of impulse demand.
- Building and repair contractors.
- Car painting stations, auto paint and car care products shops.
- Various productions (consumer goods, electronics, furniture, mirrors, paper, cardboards, etc.).
- Companies producing outdoor advertising and advertisement panels.