Insulating tape is one of the varieties of adhesive tape normally with a PVC base. It is an expendable material with a wide range of application:
- electrical wiring works;
- joint hermetization in sewerage and water supply systems;
- fastening and fixation of items;
- marking of electrical wires, their bundling;
- protection of cables from mechanical effect.
In case of good quality manufacturing the material has excellent properties, among those are:
- high elasticity;
- ability to keep properties within a temperature range from -30 to +50°С;
- resistant to combustion;
- no toxic emissions.
Our Company sells insulating tapes manufactured in accordance with GOST requirements. Disregard of the sphere of use, reliability and safety of the material offered makes it possible to considerably increase work quality. At our experts you can buy the required amount of the product and to learn additional information about prices for insulating tape as well as ordering terms.
Insulating tape is a polyvinylchloride film made of PVC composite by a roll calender method with placing an adhesive layer on one side and cut into strips of a definite width of 15 mm or 19 mm.